Thursday, December 3, 2009

Am I the only one that can't wait for the NBA Season to begin??

I love baseball ..... but I need NBA Action...........



How about You??



Am I the only one that can't wait for the NBA Season to begin??nba history





ya i cant wait either



raptors made big changes and i want to see them in action



Am I the only one that can't wait for the NBA Season to begin??nba trade ,nba teams



The Raptors have as good as a chance as the Knicks the CAVS are taking it ALL Report It


I too am an avid NBA fan. I wish they could play year round,but that is being unrealistic. I can't wait for the season to start again,so all we can do right now is watch the World Championships!! "GO USA". We have a real good team and should take the Gold Medal. By the way, I am a die hard "Chicago Bulls fan"
I know what your saying. Even though baseball is heating up and football is coming, I CANT WAIT until the NBA season starts. So NO your not the only one.



Look at the bright side the FIBA World Championships are here!
Yes
yes you are
I think the NBA is boring in the regular season. I dont start watching until the playoffs.
HELL NO I love the NBA
I'm a season ticket holder for the Cavs and I can't wait to see Shannon Brown hit the court next to LeBron
No you are not I can't Wait for my team to start playing again...
YOU AND KANSAS CITY ROYALS FANS
It's just you. NFL is here!
Prety much. NFL starts before, so people can't wait for thet season.
The NBA is the only sport I watch, so I can't wait.
I'm really physced for this season.
man i can relate the best thing i can suggest is play nba games on your playstation2or watch the claasic sports channel and pray for some nba action!
I am really looking forward to seeing the NBA highlights on the NBA site. Shame I can't get NASN on my TV.
I CANT WAIT EITHER



GO HEAT GO



LETS WIN IT AGAIN
yeah i cant wait!!!!
i can't wait either, i want to root, GO MAVERICKS,LAKERS,AND BOBCATS so badly but my friends would be like "nba season JUST ENDED!" BUT, GO USA!
no you are not the only one , i love watching basketball and right now there is nothin to watch on t.v . i wait to basketball starts.
I WOULDNT MIND BUT HOW COULD U WATCH BASEBALL FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL FOOT BALL DURING THE DAY BUT STILL BASEBALL AND FOOTBALL WHAT IF IT WAS AT NIGHT 99.9% THEY WOULD ALL BE AT NIGHT IF IT WAS
Don't worry your not the only one. But everybody is pumped for football. But Maimi won this year. And Dwayne Wade is the best basketball player evea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery